Mobile Tickets for Cinema
Cinema mobile tickets are tickets sent to a cinema fan’s mobile phone. Mobile Tickets displayed on the phone are scanned permitting direct access to the cinema without queuing at the box office.
Providing mobile ticketing significantly increases customer convenience and yields cost savings in distribution and administration at the venue. Mobile ticketing in cinemas provides many benefits, including:
- Customer Convenience. Mobile tickets contain performance information including time, date, seat and row numbers. Customers no longer need to turn up early to purchase their tickets at the box office or at automated kiosks.
- Minimises Queuing. Using mobile tickets reduces queues at the box office and automated ticket machines. Film fans can make their way straight to the usher point, bypassing the box office rush and streamlining entry into the movie.
- More Time to Spend. Mobile tickets allow customers more time to visit concession stands before their film starts as they already have their ticket on their phone.
- Insured Ticket. No need to panic if customers lose their mobile ticket as it can be canceled and re-issued effortlessly.
- Guaranteed Delivery. Customers do not have to worry about any loss or delay in the delivery of their mobile ticket as it is delivered instantly after purchase.
- Coupon. Double up your benefits by using mobile tickets as a promotional coupon or reward card offering loyal customers to take advantage of 2-for-1 discounts for example for products from concession stands.
- Tracking. Automatic and Real-time attendance tracking at the cinema, providing a useful auditing tool for health and safety purposes.
- Environmentally Friendly. Mobile Tickets eliminate the need to print out high volumes of paper tickets for film goers.
Cinema mobile ticket The Process
Access Control for Cinemas
A variety of access control solutions are available including:
- PDA with wireless or integrated scanner
- Laptop with hand held scanner